Today we introduce you the EMX-7150 measuring microphone of iSEMcon, a German company specialized in the production of high quality measuring microphones, calibrators and accessories for acoustic measurements.
The EMX-7150 is made of stainless steel and uses a Neutrik 3-pole watertight connector. It has a very careful frequency response and the ability to measure high sound pressure levels (up to 145 dBspl). It is a low impedance measuring microphone that requires 12 to 52 V phantom power, so it works perfectly with any microphone preamplifier and professional sound card.
The possibility of a lower power supply voltage than the usual 48 V makes the EMX-7150 an excellent choice for wireless measurements, increasing the battery life of the transmitter and consequently the measurement session.
Its mechanically strong design makes it suitable for difficult working conditions such as measurements of outdoor audio systems. With a frequency response in class 1, it is also suitable for acoustic analysis of environments, therefore for correction of control room acoustics, recording studios, theatres etc.
Although the excellent frequency response allows it to be used without any correction curve, the iSEMcon releases for each EMX 7150 the compensation file that can be acquired by measurement systems such as Smaart or others that provide this function. The file, generated individually for each sample, can be downloaded directly from the site indicating the serial number of your microphone.
In the package, in addition to the clamp is provided the sponge protection SWS -7, recommended for use outdoors to protect the capsule from wind, moisture and small amounts of rain drops.
• Capsula: a condensatore, omnidirezionale
• Risposta in frequenza: 10 Hz – 20 kHz (IEC 61672 class 1 frequency response)
• Sensibilità nominale @1 kHz: 6mV/Pa
• Gamma dinamica: 30 – 140 dBspl (3% distortion limits 146 dBspl)
• File di correzione specifico per ogni esemplare
• Dimensioni: diametro dello stelo 1⁄4” (7mm), diametro del corpo 0.75” (19mm), lunghezza 6” (152mm)
• Peso: 75 grammi
• Temperatura operativa: -10° / 55°
• Temperatura di stoccaggio: -20° / 70°